Lookie what I got in the mail the other day!
Package from Beautilicious!
Retro Kit, palette of different eyeshadows, Twinkling Star Kit, 3 Eye Majic Instant Eyeshadows, 1 Glossy Jams Lip Gloss
And since reviewing stuff by myself isn't much fun, I'm gonna give away the Retro Kit worth RM59.90, and the Twilight Star Kit worth RM66.90 to two readers, so we can review togedah gedah.
Retro is in babeh
Twinkle twinkle you little star
You can check out videos on using the different products/ kits of Beautilicious on playthat.tv now too.
I know I just gave away a whole bunch of stuff and sum may say its not so smart marketing to give away more stuff so soon after.
Bah.
I say I lubs u. And I say I wan to gip.
So here's the criteria.
As usual, you have to be a member of the FB group.
Leave comment below stating FB name, email, and blog URL.
Kenapa? Cos this time, I need the winners to be bloggers too, to blog about the review of the product. And no, you don't have to pretend to like the product. An honest-to-goodness review on how you find the kit.
I dun care what blog you have, stats, whatever. So long you have a blog where you can write about your usage of the Beautilicious product that I can link to.
I'll do a lucky draw, as usual. First name I pick out gets the Twinkling Star Kit. Second name I pull out gets the Retro Kit.
In order of price mah. =D
I'm hoping to encourage more Malaysian chicks to actually try different ranges of products, rather than sticking to what their familiar with.
Life is colourful. And there are so many choices to choose from! =)
Plus Beautilicious is a pretty awesome brand with good products that are totally undermarketed!
(And no, I am not paid to say that.)
Closing date: 11 September 2009, 12pm
And just to recap...
Terms:
Member of FB group
Leave comment below stating FB name, email and blog URL
Blog writeup on product two weeks after receiving product.
Oh oh! And this one is open to anyone anywhere in the world. So long you are ok to risk me mailing the stuff to ya.





26 Comments:
*hands up excitedly*
"me me!"
wanna try out...
FB name : - Antonia Lim
Email : - antonialim_84@hotmail.com
Blog URL: -
http://antonialim.multiply.com/journal
http://antoniafllim.blogspot.com/
me ! me !
FB name : ketty Lee
Email : ketty_4love@hotmail.com
Blog : http://lovelife89.blogspot.com/
oooppps.. the romance cafe is my blogshop. my blog is http://lovelife89.blogspot.com/
I'm not really a good 'reviewer' but i can give an honest review :) FB name: Nurazreena Mohd Yusof Email: ripcurl3355@yahoo.com Blog URL: http://lifeisabigcanvas.blogspot.com/. Ok sorry for write everything in one paragraph, my 'enter' keypad rosak. LOL :p
omg! i can go retro and watch the twilight...with these..LOL..
my FB : Idayu Wadud
e-mail : erid_00@yahoo.com
blog url : http://roketasmara1001.blogspot.com/
Trying my luck once again!
my FB : lidyayaty
e-mail : leedselambe@yahoo.com
blog url : http://leedssecrets.com/
wanna try la...
FB : Azlina Majid
e-mail : inz8799@yahoo.com
blog url : http://riannanisa.blogspot.com
:)
Facebook name: Haruka Teh
Email: haruka_is@hotmail.com
Blog: www.alifetime-ofus.blogspot.com
thx babe!
xoxo
Facebook name: Rachel Han
Email: rachel.tk@gmail.com
Blog: http://rachelpassion.blogspot.com/
fingers crossed!! ;D
FB name : Mandy Kok
Email : mandykmyee@gmail.com
Blog URL: -
mandykmyee.blogspot.com/
Hope I have the luck :D
Thanks
<3
Michelle Gay
h_kitty_myworld@hotmail.com
Blog: http://www.mich-loves-life.blogspot.com/
Thanks Erin. Love ya!
Facebook name: LiLi Ivy
Email: ivychoong@gmail.com
Blog: http://sweetpoisontears.blogspot.com/
Hope to hear from you soon.. =)
me oso want! :D
facebook name : Jenny Lee
blog: www.j-castle.blogspot.com
email: jlee3007@gmail.com
hope i'll be the lucky one. hahaha..
facebook: catwomanroars@gmail.com
blog: http://justverytalkative.blogspot.com
if i win this, i'll start to think i'm not so unlucky with raffle draws. :)
and i've always wanted to buy a beautilicious product, just found it a bit expensive. :))
cool! :)
fb name: Careen Tan
blog url: careen_faith@hotmail.com
email add: careen_faith@hotmail.com
*fingers crossed* :)
erin!! i want it!! i want it! :DD
Facebook name: Acha Rusydin
Email: rusydiana@yahoo.com
Blog: http://rusydiana.blogspot.com/
heck, lets have a go, shall we:)
Fb name:jade
Email:soyabeanmilk@gmail.com
Webbie:www.tadew.blogspot.com
that's so nice for you! I'll like to try please please please~?
FB name : Dawn Lee
email : dawn_meisan@hotmail.com
blog URL : http://reflectingmylife.blogspot.com
Aiyak >.< Typed too fast...Typo typo! Sorry...I meant, "that's so nice OF you!" =p
pray ~ pick my name plissss~
(last raya festive, i have tried beautilicious eye magic Instant Eyeshadow and it soooo easy to apply... like a magic! huhu)
FB name: Azrina Razali
email: miezrina@gmail.com
URL: http://miezrina.blogspot.com
facebook name : pija pijot
email : pictureperfect_not@yahoo.com.sg
url : www.callmemanje.blogspot.com
here's hoping i'm lucky =)
hi got here from leed's blog. since i'm still a newbie in this makeup thingy, wanna give it a try too :-D
FB name : Siti Nur Baizurah
email : snbaizurah.idris@gmail.com
blog url : http://a-drama-mama.blogspot.com
nice blog!
Hi! i've already bought 2 brush set from Beautilicious. I must say they are soooo useful,comes in various types of brushes which can go with lipstick, eye shadow u name it! and very2 affordable too! rm50 per set inclusive bag & 6 type of brushes! is it cool or wat?? best of all,they are available every where at Watson's ;)
FB name : ida yezid
Email : idayezid@gmail.com
Blog : http://theshopaholicscloset.blogspot.com/
nice blogs la.. so fun read it..
FB name: tinihazlan,
email: hani.b09@gmail.com
http://beautybloglist.blogspot.com/
The author of youcallitmakeup.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Things always seem like a good idea at the time. Thanks for the info.
Great post! I want to see a follow up on this topic???
Kari
Post a Comment