Sorry for the slow week. Been busy with work lar, trying to cheat this economy. Which isn't working yet, guddammit.
Anyhoo, I bought Cleo on a whim cos my friend was telling me that this year's 50 Bachelors are out, and 50% of them were gay.
Who could resist, non?
So I picked up a copy during my lunch break, and was flipping through the list, scanning with my gaydar, when lo and behold...!
Wahahahahah!
Say hello my first puppy love ex bf.
Even puppy love wud be too strong to describe it.
We were each other's first relationship.
I was 13, he was 15.
Both pun tak pandai pak tor lar! Haha!
It was a surprise it even lasted almost a year, and that was cos we both never bothered to end it nia! Hahahaha! Hardly talk or see each other osso.
But lookie! I got a mention!
Don't believe me?
Nah!
Look closer.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!
So true i kid u not. All he would talk about was his skateboarding and music, both of which I was not into. And towards the end of our so called 'relationship', I remember he got into rugby.
Anyhoo, I never bothered to mention to most of my friends that he was my ex, cos srsly...
We were kids.
It was never even near serious.
Its almost laughable how kiddo it was.
But I do hear of him now and then (he's some big shot local DJ now), and wish him all da best.
So here's for old time's sake.
And my good deed for the day.
VOTE NO.36 VICTOR GOH Y'ALL.
And one thing's fer sure.
He ain't 'happy'.
=D
Peace!



2 Comments:
Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaa.... first lup! :P
Not lupppppppppp!! Noootttttt!!!
Post a Comment