Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TechnoDungu MUA onTwitter

I hate technology.

I kennot bring myself to buy an iPhone not cos I can't afford it but more because the thought of figuring it out completely deflates the joy out of me and I find the thing to be too huge to be put into my Juicy comfortably and its not that pretty to begin with anyway.

Ohgod I can't beliv how bimbo I jz sounded.

Oh for the days when charcoal and leaves were the in thing.

Now.
Against my better judgment.
I am on Twitter.

Add me please before I change my mind and delete my account.

http://twitter.com/icallitart

2 Comments:

Jill said...

I am *STILL* standing outside the twitter door, refusing to enter. Humph. Let's see how long I'll stand here for. The thing is, it was the same with Friendster, Multiply, etc etc, and I gave in eventually, except for Hi5 though.

erin wong said...

YEAHHHH!!! SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!