I love Bobbi B. Mostly because I love the R3t@iL Mgr of Bobbi B P@vileeeoonnn. ^^
S|mone is a darling. If you've ever met her you'll agree.
Hello Sim0ne!
She's sweet, courteous, helpful and has no temper but doesn't get bullied!
You can see how much she likey primping here too. Hehe!
Pretty already lahhh!
I don't like it when people just hard sell their products to me. S|mone never does this!
Since I've known her till now, everytime I go to her place, she immediately just asks me to sit down and then she touches up my makeup for free, without me even asking.
And that's also the way she trains her staff. So the MUAs at Bobbi B Pavi are Da Bomb.
Through this, I discovered many wonderful products of Bobbi.
I don't like to go with the norm.
Before this, people were raving non-stop about Bobbi Brown, going on and on about how much they love the products yadda yadda yadda.
I just go "yawn". No money. Probably overrated.
Now I'M the advocate.
Cue in Alanis Morrisette's Ironic.
Now, don't get me wrong. I still try out other products. And I wouldn't be advocating BB's stuff if I didnt' really think some of the stuff were actually awesome.
And these are the few of my FAV products there.

Foundation (though I prefer the liquid ones), lipgloss (best of da best I tell ya!), blushers (absolutely gorgeous), and I've already told you that I luv their mascaras.
The foundation is wonderful. Its not too thick and sticky and gives a great effect.

The powder is pretty awesome too, but the struggling employee doesn't advocate purchases you can skimp on with cheaper stuff like Silkygirl.
Dior may be Number One in lipsticks, but Bobbi wins for Lipgloss anytime.
When I use Bobbi gloss, my friend actually knows it. She claims it just looks more outstanding. =)
I prefer Bobbi blushers to MAC, simply because MAC's pigmentation is TOO strong.
Blushers should give a subtle glow (which Bobbi's work perfectly), and MAC's blushers are difficult to sweep on into a blush.
And I've already written about their mascara. I use double layer now actually. Everything and No Smudge (another type which you can check out at any BB couter). To get even MORE effect. Haha!
Yesh. I iz vain.
Also check out their new Spring range. All pink and shimmery.
And I've decided dat dis book is a musthave.
It teaches makeup for beginners to professionals. <3
Bobbi Brown is located on 2nd Floor of Pavilion (opposite Zara).
Mention my name and get a free full face of makeup on the spot, as well as eyebrow shaping (only at the Pavi outlet lar)!










8 Comments:
What a darling indeed... ;)
Oh.. ermm.. I read threading.. :P
Wat threading???
I got the bobbi brown book. hehe... and I super love bobbi! haha...
The gel liner is a must get. =P
YOU GOT DA BOOK??!?!?!?!?!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*dies of jealousy*
i want i want i want the Book
how muchhh??
RM120 here. Not sure how much it is in Dubai though... Prices everywhere quite different.
Yup Yup! I got it last christmas. hehe... So happy. Just came out that time. hohoho...
Bring and show you la this weekend. wahahahahahha...
Fine. Sniff.
Now no more stock in KL... Earliest is nx month...
Post a Comment