As I mentioned before, I am the biggest skeptic when it comes to large brands which have the budget to spend on marketing.
Marketing smcharketing.
Gimme products that work at a reasonable price!!
So when I stepped into Clinique to give the whole ClinExperience a shot, I was extremely skeptical.
Clinique products are priced reasonably (considering that their counter brands), but I've heard all the good and the bad that comes with the product.
Not to mention a bad experience with the toners myself a few years back!
But the Clinique people were confident.
And Ms Cher insisted I would have the time of my life.
(Watch my skeptic face raise an eyebrow and say 'ooo'.)
Pretty Elaine primping at the gorgeous Clinique iamsuperstar mirror
I met Susan, the super nice and experienced Retail Manager, and she personally gave me a thorough skin consultation.
I is Type 2 yo.
Which means combination skin.
Along with 99.99% of other Malaysians I know.
Yawn.
How original.
Anyhoo.
If you've never been for a full consultation with Clinique before, you really gotta go to a nearest counter like. Right now.
And I don't mean go-into-outlet-and-ask-what-products-to-buy...
Its an actual sit-down-and-run-through-your-skin-with-you!
Its only through this consultation that you get the most accurate recommendations for which product to use.
You get to see how the products work, and understand how to apply, and why you should be using certain products.
Even with my knowitall attitude (nebeh), I had to admit defeat after learning tips I didn't know, and watching it work before my eyes.
Damn syiok lor, seeing the effects.
(After trying out the Instant Pore Minimiser on the pores of my hand, I got so excited to see the pores immediately disappear before my eyes I started jumping and screaming for Bulan Empat and LaiNeh to see.)
(I is no kidding.)
(Yes, it's embarassing to think of it now.)
And the products Susan recommended to me were these.
Later up, I'll be blogging about each one of these products in detail.
Why? Cos I've been using them for a few days and am absofrigginlutely amazed at how it works.
And what does 'i call it art' do???
Share.
^^
Sigh... Don't you feel da lurrrvvveee...??
Alright!!
Back on track.
Again.
Final statement.
Get. Your. Skin consultation. Done.
A.S.A.P.
I have only been to the one at Pavilion, so I would only highly recommend the knowledge and skills of the staff there. So do head there if you can!
And I leave you all with a typical camho blogger pic.
YT snagging the limelight to camho with the Pavi Clinique staff.
The bottle is to prove he did turn metro after da consultation.
And a lil' pic to show how I'm feeling right now.
Who needs emoticons?

7 Comments:
i've been using clinique pore minimizer but doesn't do wonders on my T zone leh.. especially my nose..and i still think the mild facial cleaner is still too dry for me even though its MILD..oh, and the toner is too strong for my cheeks. i literally felt it was burning my cheeks.. hmmmm..
The pore minimiser corrector I'm talking about is purely cosmetic. It decreases the appearance of pores immediately. And since you have perfect smooth skin, what pores??? Hahaha!
And the Clinique toner is famous cos it clarifies. Meaning, it actually exfoliates (peels away dead skin cells) while toning.
Since ur cheek area is vein prone, that means its sensitive, so you should go for the moisturizing clarifying toner instead.
And the Mild Cleanser is the usual choice for combination skin. If you have sensitive skin, you should go for the Extra Mild Cleanser instead.
Dis is y u need to do a Sit-Down Consultation!
I have always thought Clinique was a bit of a cheap product because of it being a bit on the cheaper side. Hehehe ( yes i know that is ridiculous ). I've heard rave reviews over Clinique Moisture Surge and its a little pricey as well.. got it for SGD 84 i think in Changi Airport .. how much is it in Malaysia ? Felt a bit ripped off for paying so much for a Clinique product that when i got in the plane, i used it straight away! IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGG! I thought Biotherm's Aquasource moisturizer was good, but this is Godsent! It felt so like and my skin was moisturized throught the day! So sometimes, dont play play with cheap products. hehe
light even. not like.
Exactly. Their moisture surge is amazing. I've been using it since I got it, and its so fantastic I could cry.
Cos I've had these fine lines on my forehead and cheeks since my SG stressed filled months, and have never been able to get rid of them. Jz by using this product for d past few days, my forehead line is GONE, and my cheeks are lifting and firming!!
eh really ah? cos ive been to busy to actually go look at my face in the mirror lately, havent even had time to tweeze (serious!) so i ddint go look at the differences after using the product.. i just know that my skin is really moituirized.. what else is it supposed to do anyway ? and i heard the eye cream is good too.. i got it at home, used it twice but lazy liao
Moisturized skin is The Ultimate thing to have.
Prevents aging. Fine lines. Heals scars faster. Prevents blackheads/ whiteheads and pimples. Etc etc etc.
I tried the eye cream before. Not bad. But maybe cos I bought the wrong one (the extra rich one) I didn't really see THAT much effect.
Post a Comment