I remember the few parties I went to as a kid.
(Read teenager.)
The most fun I had was when we were all squished together in an open air place just screaming and jumping up and down like nobody cares.
And nobody did care.
That was what made it most fun. =D
Knight Castle 09 was organized to duplicate this very same feeling.
Raw, backtoteenageday.
Fun.
Except this time its cooler. Cos everyone's older. Haha!
Not to mention the chance to dress up in KnightInShiningArmour costumes.
Insert big fat glowing pink/red heart.
And James Lee, entrepreneur by nature and occupation, organized Knight Castle with the mindset to not just organize a rave party, but a great rave party.
Rule #1 for greatraveparty:
Rave parties are hot. And I don't mean the lickyourfingerandtouchyourbum'psst,HOT'.
But omgimsweatinglikeapig hot.
Hence location: Bukit Tinggi
Not as far up as Cameron and Genting. But you get cool air still.
Rule #2 for greatraveparty.
Never skimp on music.
Sucky music = rave party that resembles high school assembly more
Which is why James pulled out the big guns and got world renowned DJ Sander Van Doorn to fly in all da way to BolehLand.
SVD iz ranked #13 worldwide. No play play.
Don't beliv? Check out his Wiki entry.
Rule #3 for greatraveparty:
Hot chicks and dicks that know how to do the rahrah and let it all go for a night.
I.e. You.
And you!
And YOU.
And yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu......!!
*grab in big teddy bear hug*
Don't blame me for being biased. The MUA loves her readers.
So.
Since I iz nice blogger.
And Mr James iz nice entrepreneur.
'i call it art' is bagi-ing you 2 free tix.
Yes.
Youuuuuuuuuu.........!!!
*grab in big teddy hug summore*
Okok. I shall stop giving the love.
But seriously.
2 free tix.
And all you need to do is email me at erinwwc@gmail.com to get em.
Just write your name and contact number and how many free tix you wan.
(Who knows mebbe you only wan one?)
And I'll reply to you ASAP.
First come first serve.
Happy greatravepartying!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment