Last Sat my friends and I headed to Mercedes Showroom KL for the Heineken Night in Rome party.
My friend had told me that his friend would be playing in his band that night, and their style was gothic.
The biggest Evanescense fan in me (after LP of cosh) jumped up and down in self-created ecstasy.
So happily I went hoping for a night of emo headbanging, only to realise they were scheduled to play early on, and we arrived late and missed it.
(Hello. Malaysia. Who goes to a club early??)
We even missed the fashion show (sob), and only managed to reach in time to catch glimpses of this.
And this.
If I wanted to watch football I wud've gone to a mamak.
And instead of gothic emo-ing away, I listened to dis funky chick wearing a party dress (!) doing techno rap doing the whole syiok sendiri thing; shaking her bumbum by herself next to the turntable dude.
Actually I thought she was quite good lah. Just dat the crowd not pumped yet then she woowoo der so after a while quite lame lor.
I liked their door gift though.
And I met quite a few ppl I din expect to meet der!
And also lots more I din get to take pics of.
But it just got more and more boring at d party, so we headed to Quattro instead.
Bad bad move.
I swear. It was 100% Ah BengLians in dat place.
(Other than us of cosh.)
(*smug*)
But srsly.
It was like Sg Wang. The night version.
I didn't manage to take their pics cos I was sket that like usual ah benglians (i shud know since i was one *cough cough*) they wud act all wannabe gangster like and take Lolli and smash to ground how.
How I ask u how.
So u can jz go to Sg Wang and imagine wat I saw dat night.
And then it was packed. Jz FILLED with ppl. We were squashed. Literally. The sardines in a can phrase?
IT HAPPENED TO US I TELL U.
We were shoved and squashed and screamed at.
Soterriblecancry.
10 times worse than their launch I went to last year!
Dis pic was taken after lightson and club was shooing us away. 60% of the crowd had gone and STILL so many ppl!!
And then halfway thru d night dis drunk kid who was in the other group of ppl we went wif grabbed me and wanted to take a photo wif me and then asked for my phone number and asked me to call him to go clubbing.
Yes. Damn weird.
Dis is how much I have to crop and still u see my bra strap and boobie.
COS DATS HOW CLOSE WE WERE.
And u see how my hand was weirdly above his head??
COS I DIN WAN TO TOUCH HIM.
*shudder*
But he's srsly jz a kid. So I
Even when he grabbed my arse.
As he was hugging another chick summore!
Breathe. Deep.
*think calm thoughts*
And to end dis super long night of unhappy events, I show u good pic.
Lesson learnt.
No more ah benglian clubs.









5 Comments:
"No more ah benglian clubs."
hahahahha
YA MAN.
drunk BOY grabbed u? and u din smack him?
I was tempted to. But he was so pathetic lar... He was going around grabbing every girl he could and every girl was trying to be nice to him osso cos we cud all see he was really pissed.
Merci d'avoir un blog interessant
Post a Comment