100 yen shops have been around for ages.
But I have heard. And have been waiting. Anticipatingly.
For Daiso to arrive on the shores of malaisie.
And though my blog may be posting this quite outdated news, what with Daiso in The Curve since last year. But 'i call it art' would not be complete without a recommendation to one of the most awesome places to shop. ^^
I only managed to take this one pic before the management ran out to stop me from taking more photos. Which I think is really quite stoopit.
Hello? I is giving you free publicity? And I don't think the ID of a low cost store is too hard to copy if I were from ur competitor.
Anyhoo, some of my wares from Daiso.
Left: Boxed wet wipes in adowable beige shade. Y no one else think to create oneee??
Centre: Bottled lingerie wash with gentle fragrance. Say goodbye to ugly blue soaps and messy loose detergent powders!
Front: Forks with uber adowable flower motif. 3 for RM5!
Right centre: Blue toothbrush with pink bristles! Waahhhh! Ingenious cute jap ppl!!
Top right: Pretty beige scrub with natural fibre bristles. Even scrubbing floors and toilets can be glam!
And I got this idea from Ms Snowflake.
Super less than 3.
And unlike other supposed 100 yen shops that actually a range of items at different prices, Daiso really prices all their items at RM5.
Yup. NOTHING in the shop costs more, or less, than RM5.
You can find fake lases, cutlery, laundry bags, shampoos, detergent, socks etc etc etc.
All for RM5.
And the quality of their items are pretty good!
And at no other 'low cost' shopping place can I find staff as friendly, helpful, and attentive like the staff at Daiso.
Just ask any staff whether they have a certain item, and you'll never hear something like, "Oh, I'm not sure lah."
Shopping at Daiso is super addictive. There's no such as a run-in-and-buy-and-come-out-straightaway with Daiso.
I tried doing that the first time I went in and came out 1 hour later and 5 items more than what I intended to buy.
But its allllll RM5 niaaaa maahhhhhhh...! *toink two forefingers togeder*
Its also the ONE place you can shop for stuff liddis and still feel modelchiccool and not aunty!
Muahaha.
Daiso is available at The Curve, next to Nichii Fashion City, above Borders. (Sorry, can't remember the floor. 3rd or 4th.) They'll also be opening at Puchong IOI mall soon, if they haven't done so already.
Happy el cheapo shopping...!




2 Comments:
I LIKE!!!!!!
ME TOO!!!!!
Post a Comment