Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kid Insolence

I went into FB to do my periodic check on 'i call it art' group page.

Only to find some college kid doing some cheapo advertising by posting an advertorial on the wall of my group page.

I wrote him a message immediately and told him that he shouldn't have done that without asking my permission first. I informed him that since the link was about a fashion related event, I'll let it go this time and let him leave it there.


I went back to my home page, and scrolled down the page, only to see that that thick-face arsed not only posted a wall post, but also infiltrated my LINKS.

SI AI BIN OR NOT I ASK U!!!

I wrote him another message telling him I jz saw his link post and snappingly told him to be more considerate next time and ASK for permission first.

Then guess what this little prick dared to reply me.


Fine. I'm lazy to hold a lame-o guessing game.
See for yourself.


Click on the image for the full size.

KIDS NOWADAYS I TELL U!!!

I swear if he was actually standing in front of me I wud srsly give him a wut for. Whack him senseless. Kick his sorry lil' flat kid arse.

DARE TO CALL ME DEAR WHEN I'M SUPER PISSED AT YOU, YOU BLARDY COLLEGE CHEAPSKATE!!!

I went into his stupid events page, and there were so many of my group members who joined on the belief that this was an 'i call it art' endorsed page!!!

I shud be paid dammit.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...!!!

Anyhoo, I've banned him from my group and reported his advertising scam to FB.

This'll teach u to mess with my baby's group page.

6 Comments:

yapthomas said...

tsk tsk..
this thomas ah!!
bo kah si!!

but you can set filter on who can post and what not mah.. ;)
oh wait.. i forget.. you ermm... *mumbles*

sorry dear.. - :)

haha

erin wong said...

WUIIII!! Make fun of my techno dungu-ness! Just u wait YapThomas!

The Thomas's of dis world need to be taught a lesson. *schemes*

krizZz said...

but u r my dear.. hahah!

Jill said...

HAHAHHAHAA

erin wong said...

Bleh.

Coleen said...

lol... cool cool.. chill chill!! :D