Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i eliee u

Jill MSN-ed me after reading about my relocation woes.

Jill: You hae a lot of toiletries huh.
(Jill's keypad sot-sot and she lost her 'b' and 'v'.)
Me: Yeah... And I gave a lot away already. But my shelf is still overflowing, with bottles lying around with nowhere to go.
Jill: You won't use the things you store deep inside anyway. Why do you keep them?
Me: Cos I just keep thinking "Maybe I'll use it one day."
Jill: HAHAHHAHAH!
Jill: YA YA!

Me
: I'm determined to get rid of most of my junk.
Me: I'm NOT gonna buy any more toiletries till I finish what I've got!
Jill: Rememer ur determination ok!
Me: I'm NOT.
Jill: Erm...
Me: I'M NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Jill: ........
Me: I'm trying to convince myself.
Me: Can you help or not.
Jill: Ok...
Jill: I eliee u.

0 Comments: