And not on the bride.
Well, not JUST the bride.
The MUA is doubling up as a wedding coordinator for her friend's upcoming 9th March wedding.
Its midnight. I just finalised some of the PICs JDs and timelines.
My head feels like exploding.
I have never been married before. I have never coordinated a wedding before. I have never done anything more than be involved in the arranging of MUAs and hairstylists for weddings!
So yes. The kiasu-I-wan-to-showoff-I-can-take-on-challenges spirit in me is dying from the stress of looking, and relooking, and RElooking into the details of the wedding.
Sidetalk:
And STILL I find da time to blog.
You see? I am so serious bout 'i call it art'. Neh.
My cousin said: "Maybe this'll give you experience to coordinate more weddings after this."
I'm learning some in-te-res-ting stuff though.
Dinner MC dude told me dis the other day:
"You know, during this time, there are 2 super powerful words you can use to your advantage anytime you wan your way."
"Oh? Wassat."
" 'I quit.' "
So smart orang ini.
"Remember to hurry up and use it."
"Time frame for blackmail is only till 9th March."
Huah! I may have just found a way to get my Gucci bag! Wahahahha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment