Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MUA Relocation Woes

Ms Pole Dancer went over to my place after the dinner to help me too.

PD: So how can I help?
Me: You could help me unpack the toiletries...?
Me: I have a lot of toiletries.

PD: Sure.

10 minutes later.
PD: Done!
Me: Err... There's still this box.

5 minutes later.
PD: Is that it?
Me: Erm, no. Two more boxes over there.

15 minutes later.
PD: Tada!
Me: Yay!
Me: But there's still another box here.


5 minutes later.
Me: And there's another box here.
PD: Ok... You weren't kidding when you said you have a lot of toiletries.
Me: *sheepish*

PD: And there's no more space in your shelf.

Sigh... I suppose I should start using finish all my toiletries first before buying new ones...

In the meantime, a picture of Ms Poley for you to enjoy.


2 Comments:

april yim said...

OMG THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LOOK SO SLIM!!! *MUACKS*

erin wong said...

Hahahah... Bienvenue!