Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sunset Love @ Bondi Beach, the Curve

I love Valentine's Day.

With or without a bf, V Day is my second favorite overrated-Hallmark-hyped festive, after Christmas.

What's not to like about it? Its a day to celebrate love!

I make sure I celebrate it every single year. Even when I have a bf-of-the-mo, if he's not as important, I ditch him for the frens.

After all. Its not about lovers love to me. Its about everlasting love. Love with The One. Love with your family. Love with your BFFs.

And is not love the most beautiful emotion in the world?


"I have searched this world. And I find no greater high. No bigger adrenaline rush. Than this emotion called love." - Ex-Skaterboy Seng

And if you're at odds on what to do, check out Bondi Beach @ the Curve this weekend.

Sunset luuuuurrrrrvvvveeeee is what its all about.


Click on the picture to view the full sized pic.
And also to see that "i call it art" is one of the sponsors of the event.


"Forget about up-tight candle light dinners and even tighter formal dress clothes to wear."
"Chill and groove with your loved one to sensous sound waves by our spindoctor DJ Andy C."
"An exquisite array of door gifts and lucky draw prizes are also to be given away because a party's not complete without presents!"

You get a DJ. Intimate cosy environment. Free gifts. Lucky draw. And good food (you can read sixthseal.com's review here).

Call 03-7729 2441 for a booking today!

0 Comments: