Friday, February 6, 2009

Yellow Light

I was supposed to spend money today.

Plan failed after a night of vomitting urges, splitting headaches, and nightmares of rats making nests in my wardrobe.

My pink Canon will just need to wait till Monday when I'm nearer to LowYat.

And I left the pictures I wanted to upload here at my office computer! Argh!

In the meantime, TomatoOnion was the hero of the day yesterday by offering his photoshop CD. No more torrent woes!

I and technology is not good fwen. I didn't know what torrent was, or how to download stuff till two weeks ago.

I suppose that why makeup and me work. And all the other creative thingamajigs don't. Cos they involve techy gadgets. (Ok, fine. 'Cept for painting. And drawing. And singing. And I consider musical instruments as gadgets.)

Now I gotta get started on creating a FB page for my baby.

Join the group if you see it!

0 Comments: