Small Sis MSN-ed me today.
SS: I can't believe you got the Pink Ixus!! Is it the same one as mine??
Me: Err... I dunno which one is urs.
SS: Mine is Canon. Ixus. Pink.
Me: Erm, then ya. Its da same.
SS: Copycat!
Me: Hello. I'M da pink lover. YOU da copycat!
SS: I got mine half a year ago! You could've gotten a different camera.
Me: You could've gotten a different colour.
SS: What other colour? Der are no other colours.
Me: Any one la. But me?? Der's not other colour option for me.
Me: I mean, really.
Me: Can you imagine me with a BLACK camera?
SS: ...
Me: Or a SILVER one???
SS: -_-
Me: Or worst still. A BLUE one?!?!?!??!?!?
SS: Wateva la.
Me: Ugh. UGH. UGH!
Anyhoo. I have decided to source for a super cool pink lanyard to differentiate between Small Sis' and mine Pink Eeexoos!
Now I just need to find one.
In da meantime. Random pics I took with Lolli!!!
(Yes, dats my new pink camera's name.)
(Short for Lollipop.)
(Sometimes I is so bimbo I kennot stand meself.)

Lookie! Lolli's namesake. I tot it fitting. ^^

A cracked mirror (now u know how vain I am)
and random brochures I stick around my cubicle.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment