Friday, February 27, 2009

Post V-Day

The super long overdue Love Day post.

I love V-Day!!!
As I mentioned in my previous post.

And I celebrated this annual lurrrvveee day with the other people I luuurrrvvveee.


YapThomas and TinkiTalks


Biscuit Tin and Jotarol CY

And the fun thing about going out with bloggers... Is da comwhoring.


I love dis shot. Motion capture.


Ahhhhhhhh...


Slurp

Then the two bloggers left for other plans, while me and my two dates headed to Alexis to try out their delectable tiramisu.

The tiramisu was sold out by the time we got there. But the atmosphere made us all go on a crazy photo taking spree.
And Jotarol ain't even a blogger!


The other V Day c
elebrators


Another shot I love. T
he motion capture caused an almost waterpainting feel (in my opinion anyway).


Mr JY e
mo-ing


Creative lamp with lov
e notes stuck on it


Jotarol getting into the blogger mode


Reflections


And while I'm on dis V Day post, its time to announce the winner of the grand prize lucky draw of the Bondi Beach event. *drumroll*

Irene Ng Ah Ling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot woot. Drum clap bangs. Imaginary screams from an imaginary audience. Hand clapping and cat calling heard all da way from the other Bondi Beach in Sydney.

Irene wins a daytime makeup training from "i call it art", along with tons of other prizes which i do not have details of and is lazy to find out for you.

Event over bah. You should have listened to me and gone if you really wanna know. Bleh.

Happy post V-Day!! I hope your V-Day was as fantastic as mine and Irene's. (Nyeh, syiok sendiri-ness).