Friday, October 23, 2009

The A Cut Above Biggest Outlet Launch @ BSC

I've decided not to bother too much with formal event writeups here anymore. I'm sending them direct to venusbuzz.com instead and here you'll just see snippets of whatever I feel like posting up on the events. 

But since I promised you I'd do a post on The A Cut Above Biggest Outlet Launch, here's a summarized version.


The celebs walked the red carpet.











Baki Zainal and Aishah Sinclair hosted the event.







ACA and sponsors cut the ribbon! 







And it goes without saying that there was a creative hair show. 


















Syafinaz Selamat and Dennis Lau collab-ed for a perf. 









And Candy Cheah did her Shakira number and shook her booty while walking down the red carpet, meeting Winnie halfway who styled her hair while they both twisted and turned.






Sigh. Hairdressers have all the fun.



Shawn did his beatbox number. It was the first time so many big names heard him do his thang. 





Which explains Baki's face.





HAHA! 


We the online media (cept the one in streetwear) didn't fail to camho too of cosh.






And Shawn and I took a photo-op moment with sweet-as-pie Norazryn Aziz and X.





Parties like this are always awesome. Especially when you have friends with you. ;) 


See? JP had his fun.



Thank you X and Winnie for the invite, and congratulations for successfully launching the biggest saloon in Malaysia!

0 Comments: