Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blackberries and Ice Cream

I finally got the Blackberry at the Xpax party last Saturday.
But the thing is. As per my technodunguness. I have NO idea how to use it.

So today I met up YapThomas for lunch and happily chucked the BB to him to play with for a day on the condition that he teaches me how to use it when he returns it tomorrow.

Sigh. Happy is the techstoopit chick to have techsmart fwens. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------

We were walking back from the Celcom store when we walked past an ice-cream counter. 


Me: Hmmm... Shud I get ice cream or Starbucks?
YT: None. Go back to office.
Me: Wad?? Y?? I think I wan ice cream.
YT: No. Eat tomoro.
Me: But.. but.. I WAN ICE CREAAAAMMMM...!
YT: Dun care. Come on. Back to office.
Me: *whimper*
Me: But I wan ice creaaammmmmm.....

YT: *tries to change topic*
YT: So I meet u tomoro to pass u the BB isit?

Me: *whine* 
Me: Ice cream...

YT: Wah, the BB is quite cool.
Me: *whimper* 
Me: Ice cream...

YT: *stop walking abruptly and turns around*
YT: Ok, fine, lets go get ice cream.

Me: ^_^

He was quite easy to crack really.

2 Comments:

yapthomas said...

yeah... i'm a sucker when it comes to woman... T_T

erin wong said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH! But... but... dats y we lubs yew!!! ^^