So you've heard me mention the Simply Fabulous online reality show a couple of times. And if you're "out there" you would definitely have heard of it by now!
I mean, come on. Its on TV. Radio. Magazines. Facebook. Blogs. Billboards.
Unless you're a Helen Keller reincarnated I don't really get how you could have missed it all!
So the finale's next week!
Wednesday night. 14th October. 6:30pm.
At Euphoria. Ministry of Sound. Sunway.
With hosts Sarah Lian and Henry Golding!
Sarah is hawt stuff.
And besides giving you 3 sets of free Maybelline makeup.
I'm also giving out 3+3 invites (you and a friend!).
Excited or not.
Excited or not??
EXCITED OR NOT?!?!?
Okla. I admit I'm more excited/ apprehensive.
Cos hor.
Erm.
Ah.
I didn't mention this earlier lar. Cos I really shy and paiseh mah.
(You can put down that raised eyebrow now.)
Really!
Cos hor.
Erm.
Ah.
I was actually involved in one of the rounds the girls had to do.
Yes yes I noe I look funni.
And.. and..
According to Maybelline orang la.
My face will be broadcasted in that segment at the finale.
*blush red*
You would think I should be happy right?
No lor.
Cos...
I'M MORE SKET I WILL LOOK SUPER FUGLY IN THE VIDEO THEN HOWWWWWW?!?!?!?
*wail*
*sob*
Massive insecurities. T_T
But enough about me.
Time to tell you bout the prizes from Maybelline.
1st set:
Fruity Jelly
Angel Fit Liquid (Tube)
Unstoppable Eye Liner
Eye Studio Quad Eyeshadow
Impact Express Shadow Pen
2 passes to grand finale
2nd set:
Fruity Jelly
Angel Fit Liquid (Tube)
Unstoppable Eye Liner
Eye Studio Quad Eyeshadow
2 passes to grand finale
3rd set:
Fruity Jelly
Angel Fit Liquid (Tube)
Unstoppable Eye Liner
2 passes to grand finale
And the products?
Good stuff I tell u.
Maybelline is, after all, one of the best affordable makeup ranges in the market.
So all you gotta do is this.
Leave a comment below:
Tell me who is your favorite contestant and what her dream is.
Tell me who is your favorite contestant and what her dream is.
State your name and email address.
And that's it.
I'll do a lucky draw on all the correct answers (correct as in, stating the correct dream to the girl chosen).
1st name I draw will get the first prize, 2nd name the second prize, and 3rd name the 3rd.
The only condition is that you have to be 18 years old and above.
The winners will need to give me their Full Name as per IC, IC number, mobile number, and mailing address.
But I'll email you about this again once you win.
Closing date is Friday, 9/10/09, 6pm.
Slightly earlier than usual I know, but I need to gather your information by Saturday.
I hope to see you at the finales!
Just dun laff at me when u see muh awkward face. =(



16 Comments:
Bwahahha I iz want! *Shy*
But hor copy paste only ka? To be truthful, I just browsed through the contestant just now. :P
But this girl caught my eyes:
Calista Weh Fen Leah Liew (Name also so long!)
Her dream:
My dream is to become a petite model and to break boundaries for everyone who has been told 'you cannot do it'. I believe girls like me, whose dream has always been to become a model, I should not have to give up just because they are not tall, or have hips and nice shape. We should be able to share our dreams and make the most of what we have.
*Copy paste oops*
:P
Oops:
Forgot this:
Chee Ching
chee_ching88@hotmail.com :P
Calista Wei Fen Leah Liew
She wants to be a petite model, and attend NY Fashion Week.
Name: Louise
Email: ltieh@hotmail.com
My favourite contestant is Ng Bei Shan.
Her dream: To be a whole-rounded person in life, live life to the fullest and to leave positive impact in other's lives. To be an expert in the help profession and to help others to discover their potentials too!
*I like her spirit!
This is my details:
Nurazreena Binti Mohd Yusof
ripcurl3355@yahoo.com
• Calista
• Dreams of being a petite model and to break boundaries for everyone who has been told 'you cannot do it'
Evelyn Ang Loo
3bittersweetlemon@gmail.com
Chee Ching - Awww.. dunnit shy wei. ^^ Thanks for joining!
And the thanks applies to everyone la.
i like NALIN, and her dream is to host a cool, funky travel show!
my name: Yap Wei Ming Coleen
IC: 780926-14-5888
mobile: 0162475203
email: coleenyap@gmail.com
My favourite contestant is Ng Bei Shan.
Her dream: to graduated with flying colours...worked at Bank Negara and opened her own bakery and also to widen her networking (in business specifically) and to explore new things and to get involved in entertainment world is considered a good exciting experience for her...she also beautiful n got a potential to be a good example to another student...
*I like her spirit!
This is my details:
Wan Noor Fatimah bt Nasaruddin
wannoorfatimah@gmail.com
My favourite contestant is Syifa Unnur Nik Aziz..
Her dream: to graduated with flying colours...worked at Bank Negara and opened her own bakery and also to widen her networking (in business specifically) and to explore new things and to get involved in entertainment world is considered a good exciting experience for her...she also beautiful n got a potential to be a good example to another student...
*I like her spirit!
This is my details:
Wan Noor Fatimah bt Nasaruddin
wannoorfatimah@gmail.com
i like syifa
her dreams are; Graduated with ‘flying’ CGPA, worked at Bank Negara, opened her own bakery
she such a sweet girl... love her voice...so cute!!
all da best girl...~~<3<3
z-la (^_^)
iela_pd@yahoo.com
My favorite is Ng Bei Shan
Her dream is to be an all-rounder, live life to the fullest, and to leave positive impact in others lives.
She hopes to be an expert in the help profession and to help others to discover their potentials too!
Name: Michelle Gay ;)
I/c: 890101-01-6608
Mobile: 016-7989914
E-mail: h_kitty_myworld@hotmail.com
i like Zhareen Anshary, her dream is to open up an orphanage=)
Name:Hana Tirza
NRIC/Passport:B606238
Email:hana_tirza@hotmail.com
Hey!
My fav would be Ng Bei Shan!
Her dream is to be a whole-rounded person and to be someone that lives life to the fullest impacting people's lives positively. She also dreams to be an expert in helping others to discover their potential in life.
:)
Name: Haruka Teh
I/c: 891221-89-5058
Mobile: 012-3023230
E-mail: haruka_is@hotmail.com
thannks!
Hey,
I like Calista Wei Fen Leah Liew.
Her dream is to become a petite model and to break boundaries for everyone who has been told 'you cannot do it'.
Amanda Low
881017-14-5154
017-2746228
lyfen.fenyl@yahoo.com
=) thanks
Ng Bei Shan
Her dream is:
To be a whole-rounded person in life, live life to the fullest and to leave positive impact in other's lives. I hope to be an expert in the help profession and to help others to discover their potentials too!
Sam
iceseraph@gmail.com
Preeta Sharenia Nithianantham
Her dream is"
Opening my own international fashion empire with her mother.
Joseph Chandrasekaram
joseph.chandra@gmail.com
Post a Comment