Its not that I *want* to bitch about some of these so-called celebrities of ours in Malaysia.
I mean really. Not like your life means so much to me in the first place.
But when you get one who didn't just step on your feet, but your friends'?
That's not playing nais, bitch.
So I asked my friend to attend an event with me. One of those big hoo haa ones that will be shown on TV, featured in magazines blah blah blah.
And of course they have hosts right?
So I brought my friend to meet the male host cos she wants a picture with him.
But of course, it would be rude to not include the female one in the picture. Purely cos she's sitting/ standing right next to him.
So we politely asked. And she reluctantly stands.
Already I was frowning cos I wondered what's up her ass.
But then... Another celebrity walks past and my friend asks for a picture with her right?
And this female host then said to that celeb. In front of my my friend mind you.
"You don't have to take a picture with them if you don't want to, you know."
WAHRAOEH.
But of course, she herself, the fehmwhoring bitch, didn't refuse to take a pic with us.
And me. The blurcase. Didn't even know till my friend told me later. So I still forced them to take a pic together.
I shud've loudly said, "No no, we don't want a pic with you really. Just want the dude, so move aside thanks."
FIRST OF ALL.
Its none of ur friggin' business whether another celeb wants to take a picture with her fans.
Even if it was some kind of private joke between the both of you, its just plain unclassy of you to say that in front of your/ her fans.
SECOND OF ALL.
Do you really think you're such hot stuff that you're invincible to this kind of backlash??? For goodness sake, you're not even that big to begin with. And your image is more slutty than anything else. And don't think I haven't heard of ur brat temperaments. Your reputation proceeds you and the Malaysian market isn't forgiving once tantrum stories like these get out.
*mutter*
*grumble*
*glare*
Bah.
SMALL TIME CELEBS.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Bitch Fest
Posted by erin wong at 7:21 PM
Labels: celebrity watch, volcanic e-rant-ions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
=D
You know who's this!
Me la! =D
Is that a trick question? You're "Anonymous".
oooh! whose that? so lansi one!!!!
god, the small timers are the ones who act so diva. they aren't even there yet.
Mei - Hahaha... sorry, since my post is so incriminating i can't reveal names. but if we ever meet in person i'll tell u ok? =D
alsace - yaaaa mmaaaaannnnn...!! T_T I so wish u were here so i can bitch to u in person. =(
oh there are PLENTY around...had one gala nite a couple of yrs ago where i had enough of certain "celebs" (who obviously cannot tell the difference between famous and INfamous) to last me a lifetime...spoilt tarts. bah!
Post a Comment