Monday, October 12, 2009

Jordi Labanda

Let me introduce one of my favoritest designer labels of the European market.


His style is chic. Fun. Evergreen.

He does clothes.




Bikini pun ada no play play.

Bags.








Notebooks.






Pens.




And even.

A PHONE.
A PHONE.
A PHONE!!!!!




Screw the Blackberry.
I WAN THAT JORDI LABANDA PHONE!!!! TT____TT

You can also see his awesome illustrations.


Tanning babe. 


Lifestyles of the not so much and famous. 


Ski at the Alps? 


Aww...

And I'm repeating his name over and over again so you'll remember him and lub him as much as I do. 

For now, only Jordi clothes, bags, notebooks and pens are available in Malaysia. =(

Mark my words he will be big in Asia soon.
Or maybe I'm just praying he does so I can get his stuff easily here. =(

In the meantime, you can check out some of his collection at Lush Icon:

1F-1B Bangsar Village II
Jalan Telawi Satu
Bangsar Baru
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2282 9619

And his notebooks and pens can be found at Maison Maizen too!

112, Jalan Maarof
Bangsar Baru
59000 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel: 03-2093 9112

Go buy Jordi Labanda and make the world a more beautiful place ten kew.

3 Comments:

anne marie isabelle said...

moi popping by to say hello! ^^

erin wong said...

aww... u da sweetest la... *hug*

erin wong said...

Yeah mannnnnnnnnn........... =((((

Gotta say thanks super much for introducing him to meeee... ^^

Or maybe I shudn't thank u. Cause me to spend so much more marnee. Haha!