Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Guangzhou up close and personal

I know I already talked about the events at Guangzhou. 

But I didn't tell you tell you about Guangzhou. You know wad I mean? ;) 

They say a picture paints a thousand words, so here's visual/ verbal diarrhea for you. 


 Me and Alice of SIster Magazine


 We were bored so as usual I took feet pics


 Goth Lolita look. Quite fail I think. Makeup cud've been better.


 Why GREEN. Why THIS green?! But the cut is quite nais. 


 Purple and orange. An kaler combo abomination. 


 AHA President Winnie Loo saying some encouraging words. 


 China Plaza. Lousy shopping. But landmark to surrounding areas of awesome massive underground shopping. <3


 Hairstylists of Atelier Saloon


 Awesome stylish ppl they are ^^


 Sam, 8TV videographer


 Muh frens in Guangzhou! I met Echo (right) when I was working in Singapore. ^^



 The stuff in China is soooo much more expensive lor!


Things I bought from Watsons. See the lipbalm? Cheapest I could find. RM10 ok!!! And it gave me horribly dry chapped lips.



 SUPER CUTE CHINA BABY <3


 They were selling him on the street for only RM200!! I planned for ages but I conceded that I jz cudn't smuggle him back... T_T


 Indian and British rep of AHA.


Korean media and AHA VP's wife.



 Sam, X and Alice with AHA VP Eric


 Winnie giving a workshop on haircutting/ styling. 


One of the final looks.



 Up Down Long Street (literal translation). Best shopping haven ever!!


 Echo brought me to an awesome restaurant at Beijing Street. 


 Leaving GZ. =( Sam, Fabien, Jonathan, X, Eric, Alice.

And I lub lub lub our airplane shots.



 Sam 


 Yours truly



 Jonathan, A Cut Above academy trainer


 Fabien, MUA of A Cut Above 


 Alice


 X

Just writing about all this makes me miss Guangzhou all over again. Sigh...


Go visit Guangzhou and fall in love with her like I did. =) 

0 Comments: