Sunday, July 5, 2009

The A Cut Above Fashion Party 2009

The A Cut Above Fashion Party was yoinks ago I know.

Mr X said he didn't even want me to post up about it anymore.
"So long ago ady...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>.<

I shall ignore him and post up the pics anyway, cos I know u all wan to see right right right?
(Say yes before he throws another hissy fit!)

Mr X wanted to throw a party with a similar feeling to the MTV Asia Awards.

Red carpet. Check.
Celebrities. Lots of celebrities. Check.
Talking about their experience with A Cut Above of course.


The red carpet MCs were Aishah Sinclair and Baki Zainal.



Adrian Seet and Chermaine Poo


Carmen Soo & Elaine Daly



Aliza Elizabeth & Dina


Chelsea Ng, Andrew Westwood, Sheahnee Lee


Brenda Chia, Leslie Chai, Phyllis Sim



Gillian Hung


Owen Yap & Angel Wong


Sazzy Falak & Yasmin Hani


And of course, the man and woman of the hour... Richard Teo and Winnie Loo

And a loooooooooootttttttttttttt more celebs which I shall not put out cos I iz lazy.
There were almost 80 celebrities in total that walked the red carpet that day ok!! How to put all???

Then the official show started with an opening dance.



I tot it was okok lar...

And then it proceeded on with the hair shows. Done by the students of the A Cut Above academy.

The Colourful Minority









Beautiful beautiful colours!

Intensity







Yes. Really intense.
With lots of ball swinging action. Literally.

All the models for this range were men you see. And not tranvestites. Wearing very shortabovethecrotch outfits.

Ocean Blue



The now standard fashion show by Stage cosmetics. Almost nekkit models with headtotoe body paint.

Dina also gave a beautiful vocal performance during our interim.

Cheers to Xavier for running a hugely successful event!



0 Comments: