Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cloth & Sash Grand Opening

Cloth and Sash officially launched in Bangsar on 4th and 5th July.



Louise and I excitedly went to check it out after our medical checkup reporting (which I shall tell you about later).
It was a good perkmeup after enduring shots and undesirable health knowledge discovery.


The first floor signboard.


I like the clothes. Very KatyPerry-esque!


Roomy dressing rooms.


I love love love their shoes!



Really comfortable glad heels. Should I get 'em?



I don't like the belts though. Boring...


And their bags are just a bit too cute.

But the shop itself is really nice.


They must have spent a bomb on ID.


Kai Siew and Phoebe, two of the co-owners.


Louise and I walked out of there with happy purchases.


Louise bought 4 dresses!


As a boutique, I think they started off quite well.
As an event though, it was pretty lousy!

No one really handled the guests/ media etc. It was literally just walking in and shopping like any other day.

But I do think their outfits are cute and quirky, and different from the rest of the boutiques down the road.

Cloth & Sash is located next to MPH, on Jalan Telawi 2.
Go der lah see see. ^^

2 Comments:

Rachfaith said...

does ur friend sell stuff online?
thanks

erin wong said...

I linked the website at the top of the article.

http://clothandsash.com

Not my fren btw. ;)