Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Roaring Winds

Yesterday was not a good day.

The winds changed.
They were roaring yesterday.

Gay husband wasn't being his usual understanding self.
Little boy was annoying me more than usual.
One of the BFFs was driving me up the wall.
And countless other nameswhoshallnotbementioned.

Cos I still luvs u all.
Even him. The evil one.

I wonder y I don't hate him.
I think I shud.

Anyhow.
I had fun at the Estee Lauder Model Search finale.
It made the dreary day somewhat brighter, getting to know all the fun ppl there.

Pikchars up soon. Once Encik Ray is done wif 'em.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, take it easy and relax! cheers, prof x

alyshä said...

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

I heart elianto!! I miss their yummy body scrub!

Running Gay Husband said...

Gay husband is being caring enough to slap you awake! *runs off to gay husband's straight husband and cries in his arms*

erin wong said...

X - We'll 'chill' together later @ Haagen Daaz ok? =)

JD - I never tried their body scrub before...

Gay Husband - I have a million things to throw back at u! U... U... HMPH.

And stop whoring Bird lar. >.<

Gay Husband In Arms said...

He's my only close approach to hetrosexuality....