In conjunction with their 4th anniversary celebration, Elianto launched their Olive Oil Hair Care range at Mid Valley.
True to their namesake (Elianto is Italian for 'sunflower'), it was a flowery event.
Thus I took the most flowery outfit I could find from my wardrode and did my best act as a wallflower.
Successful attempt?
Hannah Tan was the MC for the event. Her sweet look and nature suited the event perfectly.
She invited Teo Ai Siong, the Group MD of Bonita Group, to give a welcoming address.
The Malaysian directors of Elianto, posing together with the models.
Mock Elianto key presentation to the Cambodian distributors of Elianto, Mr Kham Charles and Ms Srisaknl Lerpkungwanklai.
After the presentations were over, all the guests were invited to experience their products in the booth setups they had done.
They also set up a booth for us to conduct a free hair and scalp analysis.
And while I was looking around the products, who did I bump into but lovely Julie Wong of Beautilicious.
Julie was the Brand Manager of Elianto, and was part of the pioneering team that started Elianto. It was wonderful to know that the directors of Elianto and team never held any pettiness towards her starting a competing brand, and still welcomed her to their events.
Each guest left with a package of the new Olive Oil hair care range.
All in all, a lovely casual affair.
Credits of pictures go to Raynor Chuah. Budding young photographer, he is. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment