Ah! Finally someone asked! I asked myself the very same thing.
I think their both different kinds of pain. The waxing was a burning ripping kind of pain, whereas this was a drilling poking kind of pain. Less sudden.
But I guess the difference is... I still don't know if I'll do a brazillian again. But I really really feel like doing another tatt! Hahahahah!
13 Comments:
woot!
OMG! YOU SO DID NOT! YOU SO DID NOT! YOU DID NOT EVEN DISCUSS WITH ME BEFORE THAT!!!!!
Bwahahahahhaha! Yes I did I so did. Neh neh neh.
Sori lar...
I wanted it.
Needed it.
So I did it.
^^
where u did it?n the cost?
I did it at Two Thumbs in Times Square.
RM300. Super expensive. But includes free touch up. And they use the best ink and machines.
oh my...awesome tattoo..=)
did this hurt my than the Brazilian wax? =p
Ah! Finally someone asked! I asked myself the very same thing.
I think their both different kinds of pain. The waxing was a burning ripping kind of pain, whereas this was a drilling poking kind of pain. Less sudden.
But I guess the difference is... I still don't know if I'll do a brazillian again. But I really really feel like doing another tatt! Hahahahah!
woahhh =) eh how u gonna see clients with the tattooo...boleh wan ah? on ur hand worrr =)nice though..how come not red heart ah?
-jade-
Cos i felt red was too cheesy!
Can't see clients meh? I plonk myself down in front of them, don't think they can do anything about it. =D
Nice ink.
Thanks L. =)
Wah you're so brave :P Next time I see you make sure you show me :D
A chance to show off?? I'm there darling. =D
Post a Comment