I wanted to update my status on FB.
But I couldn't for the life of me write out how I felt in that small little box.
So I drew it out instead.
And this is how I feel now.
Exactly.
I wanted to update my status on FB.
But I couldn't for the life of me write out how I felt in that small little box.
So I drew it out instead.
Posted by erin wong at 12:49 PM
Labels: emoing cos i can, ups n downs of life
2 Comments:
"I woke up in the morning to find myself locked up inside my own car. I had to throw rambutans to attract attention from passersby.
A man, like the ones in blue flims, tried to kiss me through the windscreen so I verbal-vommitted last night's salad at him. I then found my long lost dark blue bra under my car seat.
Oh, and today's my 1st day of period."
Did I get it right?
......
......
BWAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!
WAHahHAhAAHHAhahHAHAHhaHAHA!!!
Not even close. But thanks for making my day Mr Kok! *hug*
Post a Comment