Monday, July 6, 2009

Goodbye

So yeah. It was bad. Sad. Plain rotten.

And from a simple rant that turned into a major misunderstanding.

Sigh...

The stupidest situation in the world.
I wouldn't believe it if I heard it from someone else.

Mebbe dis was the only way to prevent us from being frens.

God only knew how much I believed in him as a person.

As V says, "there are some battles dat r not urs to fight."
As K says, "you can't do anything for someone who's so open to rejection."

They say he's emotionally destructive...
I say yes. Self destructive.

Doesn't everyone deserve a chance?

Nothing left to do but pray...
Pray he takes care of himself.
Pray he finds ppl he can love n trust.
Pray that he will one day be alright.

Pls take care my friend.

-------------------------------------

My fren sent me this.

So so true!

0 Comments: