Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair in the Spotlight

So these two weeks' events are dedicated to the black/brown/blonde/red strands growing out of our heads.

Hairdresser's Got Talent by the Malaysian Hair Association tomorrow.
A Cut Above Academy Graduation Party Friday night.

Am not going to Juice Mag's 7th anniversary @ MOS because I love my CG more.
Plus am not ready to meet VictorG f2f yet. =)

And next week I'm heading to Guangzhou for the 4th Asian Hairdressing Festival.

The things I do for u. And VenusBuzz. ^^

Wish me luck dat I dun get (oo) flu or get spit on my shoes in Guangzhou. =(

6 Comments:

G.Hub said...

Guangzhou is NOT THE TYPICAL CHINA ok.... it is quite nice... like a slower HK~!

U'll love it! Buy loads of cheap Made in China stuff there ya!

I went, it's nice... hot cab drivers and cheap CHEAP CHEAP food!

You'll be double...

erin wong said...

Wahhh.... Sure or not... I guess that means I should stock up on my RMB.

Shaiful Mukhelas said...

Darling, thanks for dropping by ... have fun in China and I will send you a copy of my mag when it comes out middle next month ... muwaaahhhhh!!!!

erin wong said...

My dearest Shaiful... I can't wait for it to come out! =D

alyshä said...

OMG GUANGZHOU IS SHOE CAPITAL PLS BRING AN EMPTY EXTRA SUITCASE TO FILL UP!

erin wong said...

OMG RUSOFRIGGIN'SERIOUS IAMBRINGINGANOTHERSUITCASE!