I think I OD-ed on exercise this weekend.
I attempted to attend a fail MU party after my cg on Friday night. I went to Phuture instead and regretted gao gao but still ended up going home at 3am jz cos I was dressed up ady anyway.
So I exercised to my home exercise DVD for an hour to stay awake while waiting for the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale on Saturday morning.
Then I went to DavidOh's house on Saturday night and played 2 rounds of Wii Tennis and 6 rounds of Wii Boxing.
(Which is omgsotiringandarmmurdering ok!)
And I just came back from a day of jungle trekking at the trecherous streams and waterfalls of Bidor.
My toe nails do not look happy.
Soong Ai Ling will be though. How often does a customer get a pedi done two weeks in a row?
And my body is screaming.
Screaming...
Screaming...
Screaming...
I like.
Sadisticness.
Am supposed to blog on the EL Model Search finale.
But I'm just. Too. Tired.
Tomoro lar.
Night everyone!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Exercise enuff. Sleep no enuff.
Posted by erin wong at 8:35 PM
Labels: ups n downs of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
survived thru the weekend?
Barely... I woke up dis morning unable to move cos the muscles on my entire back are screaming in pain. Hahahah...
Post a Comment